Signs you may need a Commercial Electrical Service Panel Upgrade
- You have a fused-based electric panel
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Breakers do not restore power even after being reset
- There’s an acrid smell emitting from your panel
- The panel box is corroded due to water damage
- There’s evidence of electrical fires from discoloured marks near to the circuit breakers
- You experience shock while touching appliances
- You cannot make out the labeling on the breakers
- There are humming or buzzing sounds from the panel
- The panel is excessively hot
Your breakers may not support all the modern electrical equipment you utilize on a daily basis especially if your property is older than thirty years and putting off an electrical panel upgrade can come with consequences.
Some of these can be hazardous, and repairs may be impossible or expensive. A properly functioning electrical panel is essential to the safety and productivity of your business.
However in Calgary, many commercial buildings are not keeping up with modern technological advances and are operating with insufficient electrical wiring that can’t handle the sheer quantity and power needs of their equipment. Some commercial buildings require specialty outlets or dedicated circuits for safe and efficient operation.
Not only does upgrading an electrical panel guarantee a business’ smooth operations, but it also ensures that the property is keeping with the safety code compliance on the city
It is recommended to schedule a commercial electrical service panel upgrade during the weekend so that there’s minimal downtime or power interruption. Fortunately, Ampt Over Electric is always ready to avail themselves at any time to provide a quality commercial service panel upgrade and installation service.
A lot goes into the installation and maintenance of electrical panels and should only be performed by licensed and qualified commercial electricians.